House rules Anderhalvemeterconcerten
From Tuesday 29 September 2020 it is mandatory to wear a face mask when you visit the NedPhO-Koepel. As soon as you are in your seat, the face mask can be removed. It is important that you bring your own face mask, these are not available in the NedPhO-Koepel.
We have taken various measures in the NedPhO-Koepel so that our visitors, our staff and our musicians can keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from each other. We ask you to take into account the following house rules:
- Do you have a cold or is there a fever? Then unfortunately you cannot attend the concert.
- You only get access with online ticket (s).
- There is a limit of 2 tickets per person.
- Concerts last about 45 minutes, there are no intermissionss.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other visitors and employees.
- Our toilets are closed.
- It is mandatory to wear a mouth mask when you visit; As soon as you are in your seat, the face mask can be removed.
- You will be assigned a seat by our staff, unfortunately we cannot take preferences or wishes into account.
- The chairs are 1.5 meters apart, it is not allowed to slide chairs.
- The doors open 10 minutes before the start of the concert, until then you have to wait outside in the indicated areas.
In case of rain you must bring your own umbrella.
- We do not recommend that you use public transport to visit our concerts.
- Follow the indicated walking routes and instructions from our employees.
- Take good care of each other!
This is just a selection of the measures taken. The safety of our guests and our own employees is always of the utmost importance.