Due to current measures in order to curb the coronavirus we are unable to perform concerts at the moment. Our orchestras cannot play music in these times, it leaves us silent. At this moment we miss and feel the strength of music. The strength of being connected with each other and with our audiences. It affects us, also financially. We appreciate your support, especially now.
We want every child to experience classical music, now and in the future. It is the kind support of our Friends that makes this possible. Every year, we reach thousands of children and young people, both in the concert hall and the classroom. Our Friends are entitled to many benefits, including several special Friends Concerts each year and the opportunity to explore ‘behind the scenes’ at the NedPhO Koepel.
Your gift enables us to:
- Support our orchestra's for the future
- Spark young people’s enthusiasm for classical music
- Promote contact with schools
- Develop a new generation of musical talent
You can enjoy all the benefits of the Friends scheme for as little as €5 a month. As a Friend, you will:
- Enjoy priority booking for concerts and series, with first choice of seats.
- Receive invitations to the special Friends Concerts at which you can meet the musicians.
- Explore ‘behind the scenes’ of the NedPhO Koepel and the orchestra. Doors that are normally closed will open for you!
- Be the first to read about our activities and offers.
For further information, please contact Mimy Jadoenathmisier: 020 521 75 52 | firstname.lastname@example.org